Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Do You Collect?

Having been making fashion jewelry all this time, one day I found myself with a more than an ample amount of beads and findings to make jewelry. Then, when I was re-organizing my workspace, I found more beads and more findings - those that was shoved at the back of the drawers.

Then it dawned on me that I now have a collection of materials, from leftovers from previous projects to newly acquired items - more than what I would normally need. And now that I am learning to sew, I found myself collecting small amounts of fabrics, threads and notions.

As avid craftsmen/craftswomen, do you find yourself with a small collection of materials that only needs a couple of plastic bins hidden under your bed or a vast number of it that it now required its own room in the house?

Tell me what's growing in your collection and why can't we stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment