Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Celebrity Products - Would you buy it?

Hi everyone! A funny thing hit me today. It all started when my daily mail delivery arrived this afternoon. As I was flipping through the usual junk mail and utility bills, a small flyer fell from the pile to the floor. I picked it up and it was an ad for the latest celebrity fragrance. This time is was Demi Moore's "All you ever Wanted" perfume.

Why are so many of these celebrities creating all kind of products from fragrances to fashion instead of focusing on their talents and producing noteworthy projects like films and music. Haven't we have enough perfumes, shoes and clothes in the market? Why can't we just leave that to the fashion designers who are doing it so well to begin with?

Would you buy their products?

P.S. It's my favorite TV chef Curtis Stone's birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment